Friday, September 30, 2011

Currently

Pages this week:100
Pages last week:172

1. He could be funny for a while solid day without ever once being stupid, and one time during lunch he made me laugh so hard a noodle came out my nose.

2. I knew from Marcus Welby, M.D., that this could and did sometimes happen, that bad news was followed by more and more bad news, until finally the doctor was telling you that you had to give up coffee, which I knew for a fact would have killed my dad.

3. King could only gasp for air. He never had a good day, as far as oxygen went.

4. Ha ha on the smokers.

5. Well, how about this: he once got locked in a basement by evil Petey Scroggs in the middle of January and survived on snow and little frozen mice. When I'm cold at night he sleep right on my face. Of that whole litter of kittens he came out of he's the only one left. One of his brothers didn't even have a butthole!

All from A Girl Named Zippy. Number five is just funny by itself, but I find myself standing up for my puppy that I found on the side of the road all the time. She's half blind in one eye and completely blind in the other and the worst dog we've ever had, but she's just so stinkin' cute! Although admittedly, maybe a little ugly. Just google search brussels griffon and find the ugliest one-- that's what she looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment