Friday, September 16, 2011

Rules for my unborn son

Rules for My Unborn Son by Walker Lamond is very cute, short, and fast. I finished the 206 page book in about thirty minutes. The rules apply to everyone-- not just young boys. I had my mom read it and also suggested for my boyfriend to read it. The short rules on each page are humorous and are good advice. Some of the rules I've discovered for myself already while others made me think to the future. The rules about girls even seemed true to me and how I would like to be treated. I definitely think it's a cute book to pick up every now and then. Although I did find a typo :)

2 comments:

  1. I found like three typos in my book too. It was funny, but dang you read fast..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book too!! ahhh, we're slackers.

    ReplyDelete